Arte Público Press wants to support families, educators and librarians during the difficult times of the coronavirus pandemic. With that in mind, we are granting permission to teachers and librarians to record and post online for non-commercial storytimes and read-alouds using our children’s books.
Please follow these basic requests:
- Note at the beginning of your recording that you are reading the book with permission from Arte Público Press.
- Storytimes and read-alouds can be shared on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, school and library sites.
- Tag @ArtePublico when posting on social media.
- Send your name, institution, address and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the book title you intend to read and where it will be posted.
- By posting a storytime or read-aloud, you are agreeing to the terms listed above and giving Arte Público permission to post your piece to our website and social media pages.
Thanks for all you are doing to support children and families during these challenging times.