All material published by Arte Público Press is protected under copyright law. Written permission is required if you wish to reproduce any of our material in any form for any medium. *Do not reproduce our material without written permission*
Permission to Photocopy:
For photocopy requests to use Arte Público Press material for educational or academic use (ex: courspacks/lessons), please contact Copyright Clearance Center or use the link below:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
If you are unable to use the Copyright Clearance Center or they cannot accommodate your request, please use the form below and complete it as thoroughly as possible. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arte Público Press Photocopy Permission Form.
* * * * *
Reprint Permission Request:
Please complete the following form as thoroughly as possible. Submit requests to email@example.com.
Arte Público Press Permission Form.
* * * * *
For requests regarding students with qualifying disabilities in college/university/school courses that require use of an Arte Público Press publication. Please complete the following form as thoroughly as possible. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arte Público Press Disability Permission Form.
* * * * *
Film or Television Rights Requests, please contact:
Nicolás Kanellos, Ph.D at Permissions Email
* * * * *
Before submitting request consider the following:
- Provide and read all the information listed in the form(s) to ensure a timely Incomplete information may result in delays in processing your request.
- If you do not have exact figures, estimates are acceptable.
- Submit one form for each Arte Público Press publication/work to be used.
- The completed form must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please do not mail permission requests.
- Please allow two to four weeks for a response to your request and additional time for full processing. Requests are processed in the order they are received; resubmission of a request will not move it up the queue.
- If this request is for reuse of material for which permission was previously granted, please include a copy of the previous permission agreement, the Arte Público Press permission reference number, and any additional information regarding the previous use.
- We cannot grant permission over the telephone and do not accept requests that are submitted via snail mail.
- Our reply will include the grant of permission and information about any restrictions or permissions fees.
- Permission will not apply to any material that is separately copyrighted.
- For questions regarding copyrights held, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***ALL REQUESTS FOR HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES MUST BE SENT TO JENN KENNETT (email@example.com) AT MOSAIC.***